Roadmap for BJJ Package Now Available Again!
A few years ago I released the Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructional package.
This is a multi-component product that focuses on the strategies, tactics, techniques and training methods of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It’s basically a quick start guide for how to get good on the ground as fast as possible.
In my experience there are three categories of people who really like the Roadmap for BJJ Package and really benefit from this particular item:
- People just starting out in their BJJ or Submission Grappling careers and want someone to take their hand and guide them through the tangle of limbs and bodies that is ground fighting.
- Intermediate-level players who wanted to make sure that they had a rock-solid foundation. One blue belt said: “I’ve never thought about jiu-jitsu in this way before”. Other blue belts told me that there was lots of entirely new material for them in the package.
- Teacher and coaches who wanted new ways to teach the material that was already in their curriculum.
This product is definitely NOT for you if:
- You’re already an advanced player (high blue belt and up)
- You train just to hang out with your friends and don’t care about getting better
- You already train with a top-level coach and have one of those (annoying) steel trap minds that can remember every technique you’ve ever been taught.
Popular though it was, the Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu hasn’t been available for at least a year now.
The unavailability was partially because I ran out of stock on some of the components. And partially it’s because I was working on upgrading and expanding the package, making it bigger, faster, stronger and ultimately more useful to you (I hope).
The revisions are now done and I’ve got a bunch of copies available (at least until I run out of stock again)…
I’m calling the upgraded product the ‘Roadmap for BJJ Gold Package’ and it truly has a TON of stuff for you. You’ll be able to go through it several times as you continue to train and get better and get new techniques, details and nuances from it every time.
If you’re interested in checking it out and maybe purchasing it then click here for more information.