The free Roadmap for BJJ app contains Stephan Kesting’s entire system for learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fast. Grab this app for your iPhone, iPad, Android device or Kindle and watch as the pieces of the puzzle immediately start coming together for you.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users click here to grab this app for free
- Android phone and tablet users click here to download this app for free
- Kindle users click here to add this app to your device
BJJ is the most effective grappling system in the world. Unfortunately it can also be a very confusing and frustrating art when you’re initially training in it. But the good news is that BJJ can, and should, make sense… all you need is someone to explain it to you clearly and concisely.This app is the perfect tool for getting Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu right, right from the start. The free Roadmap for BJJ app will help you,
- Immediately understand the ‘big picture’ of BJJ and why some positions, techniques and strategies are so much more effective than others
- Master the sense of overwhelm so you can confidently navigate your way among the situations and transitions that occur during a grappling match
- Find out what exactly you should do next to get better at grappling
- Learn exactly how the different ground positions fit together so that you never feel lost on the mat again
- Discover the missing components you need to get your techniques to work in a real life sparring situation
Using high quality video instruction this app will give you the strategies, tactics, techniques and training methods you need to get good at BJJ as fast as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE APP
When you download the free Roadmap for BJJ app to your phone or tablet you’ll automatically get more than 50 minutes of high quality video instruction in easy-to-use bite sized pieces:
- The exact positional strategy that sets BJJ apart from other grappling systems, and makes it such a powerful and effective martial art.
- A detailed breakdown of the Closed Guard, the classic BJJ position
- How to make your Open Guard powerful and dynamic
- The secrets to navigating the Half Guard, the double edged sword of the bottom game
- Guard sweeps that take you from the bottom to the top
- Guard passes that cut your way through your opponent’s defences
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made on the top and the bottom
- Techniques, strategies and concepts to accelerate your BJJ learning process as fast as possible
If you train BJJ and if you own a smart phone or a tablet then downloading the free Roadmap for BJJ app is an absolute non-brainer.
Roadmap for BJJ App
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE PAID SECTION OF THE APP
If you like what you get in the free version of the app and want to add an additional 80 minutes of high-level instruction to it, then there are five entirely optional modules you can purchase within the app.
These additional modules focus on the top and bottom strategies for the BJJ pinning positions that you need to round out your BJJ game, including
- Side Mount, your headquarters on the mat
- Knee Mount, from here you can really bring the pressure to your opponent
- Full Mount, now it’s domination time, enough said!
- Rear Mount, use this to establish complete control over your opponent and choke him out!
- Turtle Position, when you’re here you may be down but you’re definitely not out (so long as you know what to do)
- Every module comes with the techniques, escapes, and tactics you need to make that position effective quickly, as well as an overview of the most common, most effective match-ending submissions you can use from each position
- You’ll also get the tricks, tips and details to avoid the injuries that can leave you sidelined and unable to train for months
This app contains a complete system for learning BJJ. It starts with the Roadmap concept so that you get the complete big picture of the art of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (along with the concepts, techniques and strategies used by almost every advanced player).
After you get the big picture painted for you you’ll then get an in-depth step-by-step explanation for each individual area of BJJ in detail. You’ll learn the highest-percentage techniques so that you can put all that newfound knowledge into practice swiftly and easily and start holding your own on the mat.
This app covers the ‘why, where, when, who and what’ of BJJ, including,
- Why certain techniques work better than others.
- Where you must position your body to not get tapped out all the time!
- When the very best time for trying specific moves is?
- Who is best suited for certain positions and submissions?
- What the critical take-home details are that you need for your techniques to be effective!
Many BJJ students never end up learning the fundamentals of the art properly because these basics are so ‘obvious’ to their instructors that they don’t bother to pass them on to their students. And trying to figure all the fundamentals out by trial and error is a long and frustrating process.
But if you get the concepts, strategies and tactics of BJJ laid out for you correctly (and right in the beginning of your grappling career) then your skills will jump to a new level literally overnight.
ABOUT STEPHAN KESTING
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling, and the owner/operator of Grapplearts.com. He is a leading authority on the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is known worldwide for his engaging and easy to learn from teaching style.
Stephan is a lifelong martial artist who also has a Black Belt in Kajukenbo Karate and is a certified Instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Filipino Martial Arts, Majaphait Silat and Jun Fan JKD.
Through Grapplearts.com, and with his series of best-selling apps, DVDs, and instructional programs he has helped tens of thousands of martial artists lift the level of their grappling game.
- The free section of the app features 50 minutes of pure, filler-free instruction that will immediately start elevating and improving your BJJ game
- The paid section of the app allows you to unlock an additional 80 minutes of high-level instruction that is arranged in easy to use bite-sized pieces.
- All the material covered in this app works together and dovetails perfectly with the material on the Grapplearts Submissions, Grapplearts Sweeps, and Grapplearts Submission Defense apps
- Every technique, strategy and training drill has been tested on the mats and in competition, so you can be sure it’ll work even against tough, motivated, bigger opponents
- The footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
- Complete menus are included in the app for easy navigation
- This is a universal app, which means that it plays high quality video on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
- The entire app downloads to your device so that a data plan and an internet connection are NOT required to view the videos (except if you wish to purchase additional modules)
- You’ll also be eligible to download the accompanying ‘Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ book for free!
Click on Your Device’s Icon Below to Download the Roadmap for BJJ App for Free!