Grapplearts Submissions App
The Grapplearts Submissions instructional app for Apple and Android devices by Stephan Kesting offers you step-by-step instruction for the highest percentage submissions in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling for your phone or tablet.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective and highest percentage submission techniques that can tap out any opponent.
Grapplearts Submissions includes:
- 42 techniques broken down using video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
- Additional ‘Details’ videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make the submissions truly effective.
- All the material is shot high definition video so it looks great on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Position-based menus get you to the technique you need quickly and easily
- This app is self-contained; once you have downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
- The same app plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
- BONUS: by purchasing this app you also become eligible to download Stephan’s highly-reviewed ‘Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-jitsu’ book for free!
ABOUT STEPHAN KESTING
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt and has been doing martial arts for over 30 years. He is also a certified instructor in Erik Paulson’s Combat Submission Wrestling, a black belt in Kajukenbo Karate, an instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Jun Fan JKD, Maphalindo Silat and Filipino Martial Arts program. He has also studied Japanese Judo, Russian Sambo, various Chinese Kung Fu systems, Brazilian Capoeira, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and many other martial arts.
Stephan has published hundreds of articles, techniques, and tips online and in many of the major martial arts publications. He also operates this site, Grapplearts.com, which is one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
Stephan has helped tens of thousands of grapplers worldwide improve their skills with his extensive collection of highly reviewed instructional apps and DVDs.
Below is a small selection of videos that you will get access to when you purchase the Grapplearts Submissions app for your Apple or Android device.
How to Do the Head and Arm Choke
The Sleeve Choke in 6 Steps
How to Do the Standing Kimura
7-Anke Lock (from top),
10-Ankle Lock (from top),
11-Ankle Lock (from bottom),
12-Kneebar (from top),
13-Kneebar (from bottom),
14-Kimura (from top),
15-Kimura (from bottom),
16-Kneebar (from top),
17-Kneebar (from bottom),
18-Anklelock (from top),
19-Americana / V-Armlock,
20-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
22-Arm Crush ,
23-Head & Arm Choke,
24-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
29-Head & Arm Choke,
30-Rear Naked Choke,
32-Crossed Ankle Lock,
34-Armbar Using Legs,
42-Bow & Arrow Choke,