My name is Stephan Kesting and I’ve been a BJJ black belt since 2006.
The Single Leg X Guard – also known as the SLX – is one of my very favorite positions. It’s a very powerful style of guard, dovetails with other guard positions, and applies perfectly in both gi and no gi settings.
I’ve put together a FREE 4 part video course giving you the most important fundamental techniques, concepts and drills for the SLX Guard.
I’m 100% sure that this will help a TON of people; for beginners it’ll be a great introduction to the position, and more advanced players are quite likely to pick up some new critical details as well.
Enter your email in the box below and I’ll send you the first lesson asap!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in the upcoming lessons…
- How to use your entire body to control and hobble one of his legs, making it impossible for him to blast past your guard
- Overlooked details that make the Single Leg X Guard one of the most versatile sweeping positions in all grappling
- My favourite SLX guard drill that’ll transform your transitions, hone your entries, and turbocharge your guard pass defenses
- How to deal with heavy forward pressure from an opponent who’d love to turn you into a pretzel
- The two highest percentage sweeps from the Single Leg X Guard. These are the ‘heavy hitters’ used by the pros…
- And more