Get the free Roadmap for BJJ app now!
The Roadmap for BJJ app by Stephan Kesting is your solution to learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu quickly and easily. Just download on your iPhone, Android, or Kindle device and get instant instruction from Stephan Kesting, a BJJ black belt and a lifelong martial artist. His step-by-step apps have helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills.
What’s included in the Free Roadmap App? Watch the Short Video Below...
In-depth instruction in the palm of your hands
BJJ can be a confusing and frustrating art when you initially start training. But don’t worry -- BJJ can and should make sense, if you’ve got the right tools at your disposal.
Our app demystifies the art of BJJ with clear, concise videos covering the most effective techniques and strategies the most experienced grapplers use on the mat.
- Techniques, strategies, and training drills that have been tested on the mats and in competition
- Professionally filmed and edited videos designed to maximize ease of learning
- Over 50 minutes of instruction broken down into positions, transitions, and submissions
- Bonus: FREE download of the accompanying Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu book!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR FREE IN THE APP
When you download the free Roadmap for BJJ app to your phone or tablet you'll automatically get more than 50 minutes of high quality video instruction in easy-to-use, bite-sized portions, including:
- The exact positional strategy that sets BJJ apart from other grappling system, and makes it such a powerful and effective martial art.
- A detailed breakdown of the Closed Guard, the classic BJJ position
- How to make your Open Guard powerful and dynamic
- The secrets to navigating the Half Guard, the double-edged sword of the bottom game
- Guard sweeps that take you from the bottom to the top
- Guard passes that cut your way through your opponent's defences
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made on the top and the bottom
- Techniques, strategies and concepts to accelerate your BJJ learning process as fast as possible
If you train BJJ and if you own a smart phone or a tablet then downloading the free Roadmap for BJJ app is an absolute non-brainer.