There Are TWO Main Grapplearts Apps And They're Each FREE, So Grab Them BOTH Now And Improve Your Jiu-Jitsu On The Go!
Level: Beginner and Intermediate
The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu demystifies the art of BJJ with clear, concise videos covering the most effective techniques and strategies used by experienced grapplers on the mat.
- The big picture of BJJ, including breakdowns of the main positions and strategies from each position
- Techniques, strategies, and training drills that have been tested on the mats and in competition
- Tips for the new grappler to make progress as fast as possible
- Professionally filmed and edited videos designed to maximize ease of learning in an easy-to-navigate app format
- Over 50 minutes of instruction broken down into positions, transitions, and submissions for every major position
- Bonus: FREE download of the accompanying Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu book!
Click Below to Download Now For Free
Level: Intermediate and Advanced
The Grapplearts BJJ Master App contains 457 minutes of free world class BJJ instruction.
Every aspect of grappling is covered, including submissions, sweeps, takedowns, pin escapes, guard passing, and more.
This is your pocket reference for learning BJJ. You'll get free techniques from the following instructionals:
- The Modern Leglock Formula
- Grapplearts Submissions, Sweeps, and Submission Defense
- How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent Series 1, 2, and 3
- Spider Guard Masterclass
- Non-Stop Jiu-Jitsu
- The BJJ Formula
- And more!