Competition Proven Leglock Techniques and Strategies!
Watch the No Gi Leglocks Trailer Here
Learn the Leglock Techniques and Tactics Used at the Highest Level with Oliver Taza, the Elite Competitor Who Trains with Two of the Best No Gi Teams in the World!!
Finally, a gameplan for the exact leglocks being used in ADCC, EBI, Polaris, and other top competitions that you can use to tap your opponents out again and again – guaranteed!
The techniques, tactics and strategies in modern no gi grappling are changing fast!
Every year new methods of applying and finishing submissions are developed, tested and adopted. And the lower body submission game is evolving particularly quickly, with new entries, transitions, counters and strategies being added all the time.
Unless you train with a team that’s on the cutting edge of competition it’s easy to be left behind…
The answer is to regularly upgrade your game with injections of knowledge from the front lines of the sport.
Oliver Taza is a no gi grappling phenomenon. He trains at Tristar in Montreal with Firas Zahabi and with the Danaher Death Squad at Renzo Gracie’s in New York City.
With his impeccable technique and aggressive grappling style he has amassed an impressive array of wins at Polaris, Metamoris, the ADCC Trials, the No Gi Worlds, and many more competitions.
You just need a leglock system!
A leglocking system has to cover all aspects of leglocks, including how to get into them, control the positions, finish the submissions, transition into other attacks, counter other people’s attacks, and have training methods to make all those things faster, smoother and more instinctive.
In No Gi Leglocks Oliver Taza shares the innermost details of his leglocking system honed sparring the monsters of the Danaher Death Squad and competing against the best grapplers in the world.
I worked with him one-on-one to create this instructional to give you all the secrets you’ll need to surprise and dominate your opponents for a very long time!
The bottom line is that No Gi Leglocks will keep you current in a rapidly changing competition landscape and tap out your opponents more often!
What’s Covered in No Gi Leglocks with Oliver Taza?
This instructional has 8 sections of pure instruction covering every stage of the leglock game. The material is logically and clearly laid out so that it’s easy to get better at this stuff as fast as possible!
No Gi Leglocks starts with detailed instructions on how to dominate the leglock positional game, and then we move into the entries, finishes, counters, drills and strategies you need so that you’ll always know what you should do next in the leg entanglement battle.
Watch this instructional today and tap out more people tomorrow!
Section 1 – Controlling the Leglock Positions
- Introduction to No Gi Leglocks
- The Single Leg X Control Position
- Single Leg X Offbalancing in 3 Steps
- Single Leg X Rollthrough to Outside Ashi
- Single Leg X Transition to the False X
- The Saddle Control Position
- Troubleshooting the Saddle Position
- Transitioning Between Leglock Controls
Section 2 – Leglock Entries From the Bottom vs Standing and Kneeling
- Entry vs Standing – Instep Guard
- Entry vs Standing – Pull and Push
- Entry vs Kneeling – Double Unders Elevation
- Entry vs Kneeling – Pull and Push
- Entry vs Kneeling – The Armdrag
Section 3 – Leglock Entries from Submissions and Drills
- Leglock Entry from Armbar
- Leglock Entry from Triangle Choke
- Leglock Entry from Omoplata
- Key Points for Entries from Bottom
- Two Drills to Improve Your Inversion Entries
Section 4 – Leglock Entries from Top and Standing
- Entry from Top – Frame and Wrap
- Entry from Top – From Leg Drag
- Entry from Top – Modified Backstep
- Entry from Top vs Butterfly Guard
- Entry from Top – 3 Spinning Entries
- Standing Entry – Snapdown and Slide
- Entry vs Standing – Single Leg
- Entry vs Standing – Rolling Entry
Section 5 – Heel Hook Finishes and Followups
- How to Train Heel Hooks Safely
- Finishing the Inside Heel Hook
- Finishing the Outside Heel Hook
- Rollthrough Followup to Outside Ashi
- Rollthrough Followup to Same Leg Saddle
- Rollthrough Followup to the Back
- Rollthrough Followup to Opposite Side Saddle
- Combat Base Saddle Heel Hook Finish Options
- Combat Base Saddle to Guard Pass Options
- Combat Base Saddle to Kimura Options
Section 6 – Leglock Counters
- Single Leg X Counter from Standing
- Single Leg X Counter on the Mat
- Outside Ashi Counter
- Saddle Counter
- Attacking from 50/50
Section 7 – More Leglock Drills
- Single Leg X Off-balancing Drill
- Back Step Speed Drill
- Leg Switching Drill
- Counter and Transition Drill
- Positional Sparring Overview
Section 8 – Bonus Lessons
- Bonus 1 – Oliver Taza’s Favorite Leglock
- Bonus 2 – Tactic and Strategy Over Technique
- Bonus 3 – Recovering from a Smashed Kani Basami
Who is Stephan Kesting?
My name is Stephan Kesting and I’m the producer and co-teacher of No Gi Leglocks.
I’ve been doing martial arts for over 40 years, and have been a BJJ black belt since 2006. I’ve also trained extensively in sambo, judo, submission wrestling and shoot wrestling.
I’ve been teaching online for a long time. My Youtube videos about BJJ have over 56 million views, I’ve sold tens of thousands of instructional DVDs and apps, and millions of people have visited my Grapplearts website.
The very first leglock I ever learned was shown to me by Dan Inosanto in the early 1990’s, and since then have trained extensively with leg lockers like Erik Paulson, Oleg Taktarov, Marcus Soares, Rob Biernacki, and others. So this has been an area of special interest to me.
After working with Oliver Taza I immediately noticed a huge difference in the ease and efficiency with which I was able to tap out my sparring partners using lower body submissions!
So this stuff works!!
If you’re even a little bit interested in leglocks then grab this instructional right away. I endorse it completely and guarantee it 100%.
You’re Protected by My Ironclad, 100% Money Back Guarantee
I’m totally confident that you’ll love this instructional in every format it’s available in. And that’s why I’m going to give you an absolutely unconditional 365 day moneyback guarantee.
The way it works is really, really simple…
If you get the set and you don’t like it for ANY reason – if you don’t like the techniques, if you don’t find the teaching style clear, if you decide to quit BJJ and take up a different sport, whatever – then I’ll politely refund your entire payment.
I would rather that we part as friends instead of me ‘tricking’ you into buying something that you don’t need or don’t want.
All the Techniques from No Gi Leglocks Are Also Available in App Form
The 4 modules in The No Gi Leglocks instructional can also be found within the Grapplearts BJJ Master App, which is free to download for both Apple and Android phones or tablets.
- Click here for more information about the Grapplearts BJJ Master App,
- Click here to download the app free for your iPhone/iPad,
- Click here to download the app free for your Android device.