Omoplata 2.0 is my next instructional release.
The omoplata is one of my very favorite submissions. I’ve been using it and studying it for over 20 years because it’s the most versatile submission in jiu-jitsu.
In 5 volumes of material you’ll learn my complete system for making this attack a cornerstone of your game.
You’ll learn entries into the omoplata from every position, how to finish bigger and stronger people with it, how to seamlessly transition into sweeps and other submissions, and exactly how to completely shut down all of your opponent’s omoplata escapes and counters.
The only catch is that we’re in the final stages of editing it right now. I expect it to be ready for streaming and DVD release in a few weeks.
Ordinarily I’d wait until it’s ready to ship before announcing it formally, but people asked if they could pre-order and so I said yes!
Pre-order Omoplata 2.0 Here and Save
PRE-ORDER to reserve instant streaming access to Omoplata 2.0 online on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
ON SALE $77 (
What Exactly Are You Getting in the Omoplata 2.0 Instructional?
Volume 1: Introduction and Quickstart
The goal of this section is
- How to Get Good at the Omoplata
- Quickstart Omoplata 101 Overhook to Triangle to Omoplata
- Quickstart Omoplata 102 Crossgrip Omoplata
Volume 2: Omoplata Concepts
- The Hourglass Concept
- Trigger Positions
- Alignment Breaking
- Control the Elbow
- Sweep, Submission or Setup
- The Fundamental 5 Positions
- The 5 Main Entry Mechanisms
- The Art of Sitting Up
- 4 Ways to Break Alignment in an Omoplata Attack
- How to Actually Finish the Armlock
- The Monoplata
Volume 3: Omoplata Entries from Guard
- From Closed Guard: Overhook to Triangle to Omoplata
- From Closed Guard: Crossgrip Omoplata
- From Closed Guard vs Standing Opponent
- From Closed Guard vs Stalling Opponent
- From Closed Guard Collar and Sleeve Grip
- From Closed Guard Straight Armbar Threat
- From Triangle Choke Threat
- From Platform Armlock and Overhook Threats
- From Hip Bump Sweep Attack
- From Pendulum Sweep Attack
- From Closed Guard Kimura Threat
- From Reverse Kimura Grip
- As a Defense to Underhook-Based Guard Passing
- Two on One Grip Setups
- From Failed Butterfly Sweep
- Flying Butt Smash Omoplata
- From the Outside Hook Guard
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry
- Elbow Pull Entry from Lasso Spider Guard
- Berimboloplata from Lasso Spider
- Spin Under Entry from Lasso Spider Guard
Volume 4: Omoplata Entries from Other Positions
- As a Single Leg Takedown Defense
- Two Omplata Attacks vs Turtle
- The Reverse Omoplata
- Two Omoplatas vs the Folding Pass
- Three Omoplata Entries from the Armbar
- Two Omoplata Entries from Mount
- Two Omoplata Entries From Side Control
- Countering the Koala Situp Guard
- Countering the X Guard
Volume 5: The Sitting on the Shoulder Position
- What is the Sitting on Shoulder Position and Why Does it Matter?
- Transition to Sidemount
- 3 Near Arm Submissions
- Submit the Far Arm
- Back Breakfall Omoplata Entry
- Side Roll Omoplata Entry
- Monoplata Entry
- Top Triangle Choke Entry
- Top Armbar Entry
Volume 6: Omoplata Counters and How to Counter Those Counters
- The Trapped Bottom Leg Defense
- 3 Recounters vs the Trapped Bottom Leg
- The Hidden Arm Defense
- 5 Recounters vs the Hidden Arm
- The Wrong Side Arm Defense
- 6 Recounters vs the Wrong Side Arm
- Getting to and Holding The Reverse Crucifix
- 7 High Percentage Attacks from the Reverse Crucifix
- The Turn In Defense
- 4 Recounters vs the Turn In
- Kneeling Posture Defense
- 7 Recounters vs Kneeling Posture
- The Reverse Knee on Belly Counter
- 2 Recounters vs the Reverse Knee on Belly
- The Standup Escape
- 4 Recounters vs the Standup
- The Forward Roll Escape
- 4 Recounters vs the Forward Roll
- The Stepover Counter
- 4 Recounters vs the Stepover
- The Reverse Hitchhiker Roll Escape
- 6 Recounters vs the Reverse Hitchiker Roll Escape
- The Low Angle Cartwheel Escape
- 4 Recounters vs the Low Angle Cartwheel
- The Underroll Defense
- 3 Recounters vs the Underoll
- Toehold Over Head Counter
- 2 Recounters vs the Toehold Over the Head
- How to Make Your Omoplata Beautiful
Volume 7: Bonus Videos
- Bonus video 1
- Bonus video 2
- Bonus video 3
- Bonus video 4
I can’t wait to share my most powerful omoplata techniques, hacks, transitions, cheats, tips, strategies, trick and tricks with you!
P.S. When the streaming version is ready I’ll send you and email to let you know how to access it in the Grapplearts online area. And when the DVDs are ready to ship I’ll send you an email about that as well.
P.P.S. Some people wanted to know if the Omoplata 2.0 instructional is going to be covered by my unconditional 365 day moneyback guarantee. The answer is, yes, of course.
If you don’t like this instructional… if you have second thoughts… if you quit jiu-jitsu and sell your rashguards… then no problem. Contact me through this site and I’ll give you a full refund anytime in the first 365 days after your purchase.