The Most Detailed, Comprehensive Guide to the Spider Guard Ever Published!
by Elliott Bayev & Stephan Kesting
100% Moneyback Guarantee!
The guard is the most complex part of BJJ. And it’s an absolutely essential position. If you do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu but you don’t have a reliable, powerful and effective guard then you’re in deep, deep trouble.
Bottom line… No guard equals no BJJ.
The problem is that in BJJ most of the time the guard is a super-confusing position. There are so many unconnected techniques and seemingly endless scenarios.
In a typical class an instructor might teach a series of isolated techniques: ‘Here’s a sweep from the closed guard… a choke from the half guard… a guard pass prevention technique…’ Nothing’s connected; all you have are some individual techniques that sometimes work and sometimes don’t work, without an overall framework to link all the pieces together.
To be really effective at the guard – to have a guard you can rely on when the chips are down – you need a predictable, surefire system, not a bunch of individual techniques.
So what we’re going to give you is a plug and play system showing you exactly what to do from the guard and when to do it.
This gameplan is going to be for the Spider Guard, which is perhaps the most dominant form of guard in modern jiu-jitsu.
The Spider Guard is undeniably effective. If you go and watch any high level BJJ competition you’ll see the Spider Guard being used with devastating results. You’ll see the Spider Guard being used to sweep huge opponents, set up devastating submissions like triangle chokes, omoplatas, armlocks and leglocks, and to thwart the guard passing attempts of some of the best competitors in the world.
It’s versatile, it’s surprising, and it’s also incredibly frustrating for your opponents. That’s why it’s the favourite tool of many BJJ champions, top competitors, and luminaries of the sport. Competitors like Cobrinha, Keenan Cornelius, Tinguinha, Draculino, Romulo Barral, Marcelino Freitas, Michael Langhi and Leandro Lo have all used the Spider Guard to amazing effect.
But until now there just hasn’t been a resource that gave you the entire Spider Guard system. And that’s where Spider Guard Masterclass with Elliott Bayev and Stephan Kesting comes in…
To be able to apply the Spider Guard (or any other guard for that matter) you need to know the techniques, but you ALSO need to know when to apply those techniques, how to link them together, and what to do when things go wrong.
Spider Guard Masterclass is a complete, proven, drag and drop system for the open guard. It includes:
- Effective and difficult-to-stop entries into Spider Guard, including guard pulls from the feet and transitions for other guards, so that you can always get back to your new ace-in-a-hole bottom position.
- The four simple moves you should learn first to get started quickly with effective Spider Guard attacks, even if you’re completely new to this position. But you’ll also get a proven progression goes beyond these four moves. It’ll build your game up using this foundation so you can get to the intermediate and advanced techniques as fast as possible.
- Winning sweeps and attack combinations proven at the very highest levels of BJJ competition to get you from the bottom to the top no matter how big and tough your opponent.
- Step-by-step Spider Guard gameplans for when your opponent is on both knees, has one knee up, or is standing up on both feet. This means that you’ll always have an idea of what you should be doing, regardless of how your opponent is trying to posture in your guard.
- Cutting edge Spider Guard variations used by the top BJJ competitors on the planet so you can baffle, confuse and dominate your training partners.
- The specific attacks and submissions that work best at each stage of your Spider Guard development. This way you’ll always have something new to add to your game, regardless of whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced practitioner.
- Precise gripping and positioning details that shut down your opponent’s best efforts to pass your guard before they can even get started (covered in Volume 1).
- Submissions that come out of nowhere and leave your opponent no choice but to tap out. In fact Volume 1 also contains a special analysis of the ‘heavy hitter’ submissions in Spider Guard: the triangle choke, and the omoplata attack series, including the counters and recounter used at the highest level, so that you can continually attack your opponent like a machine-gun, no matter what counters he tries to use.
- Surprising and devastating chokes, leglocks, and armlocks, including moves like the ‘superarmbar’ which are so powerful that you’ll be able to submit opponents twice as strong as you.
- A detailed breakdown of, and a complete gameplan for, the ‘traditional’ double-feet-on-biceps Spider Guard in Volume 2. This is the position that initially started the Spider Guard trend (and remains incredibly effective to this day). There’s a good reason that this variation of the Spider Guard is still a favourite position of many top fighters today…
- Advanced Spider Guard positions, like the Lasso Spider Guard, the Spider X Guard, the de la Spider Guard, Reverse de la Riva Guard, the Collar Spider Guard, and the Collar & Sleeve Spider Guard. These positions are covered in Volumes 3 and 4, and they provide some very powerful methods for manipulating your opponent’s base, which then lead to some incredibly powerful sweeps and submissions. You’ll give your opponents fits with these techniques as they try to pass your guard.
- For every Spider Guard variation in this set you’ll get a detailed breakdown of the position itself, steps for getting into that position, the sweeps and attacks from that position, and ways to shut down your opponent’s guard pass attempts. In other words you’ll be getting an incredibly detailed mini-gameplan for each position that you can then deploy to deal with any kind of opponent.
- Techniques to safely transition between positions, keeping you one step ahead of your opponent and in full control of the match. The danger with transitions is a savvy opponent will use the moment when you’re adjusting your grips to pass your guard, especially if you just release your old grips and grab for new ones. But by using Elliott’s step-by-step gripping formulas you’ll keep your partner under control at all times, never giving him the chance to pass your guard as you’re ratcheting your way towards more and more dominant positions.
- Tricks, tactics and techniques to prevent the guard pass, including the most devastating and dominant guard passes being used in competition today. Ranging from simple adjustments that prevent guard passes before they start, to late-in-the-game techniques to recover your guard against a nearly complete guard pass, these techniques will make your guard much, much, much harder to pass. This is covered in detail in Volume 5, and the information on this one disc will save you so much frustration and heartache that it is easily worth the price of the entire set by itself.
- Proven “done for you” shortcuts, each of which will save you months of frustrating experimentation. The precise details in each technique, and the gameplans that connect all the techniques together, will shave years off of your progression.
Regular Price $177, On Sale from $77 with Free Worldwide Shipping
Here’s What’s In Each Volume of Spider Guard Masterclass…
BJJ is changing faster than ever, and the Spider Guard has evolved by leaps and bounds in the past few years. Now you can take advantage of these developments to jump start your guard game and get an unfair advantage on the mats against your training partners and opponents.
When you order Spider Guard Masterclass you’ll get 5 volumes with more than 9 1/2 hours of spectacularly clear and well organised instruction with absolutely zero filler.
Spider Guard Masterclass is the most comprehensive BJJ instruction ever produced. Below you can see for yourself what you’ll get in each volume…
DVD 1 – Understanding Spider Guard
Volume 1 of Spider Guard Masterclass goes into detail about the exact grips, techniques and drills you need to create pressure and control your opponent. This will give you a rock solid foundation for every one of the Spider Guard variations we’ll be covering later in the set.
In addition you’ll also get detailed breakdowns of the ‘heavy hitter’ submissions in the Spider Guard – the omoplata and triangle attacks – including how to shut down and/or bypass the most common counters and escapes for these submissions. With this material you’ll be able to keep on attacking your opponent no matter how he tries to defend.
- Acknowledgements and Introduction
- What is Spider Guard?
- Grips & Hooks
- Breaking Grips
- Attacking Base
- Basic Movements
- Introduction to the Triangle Submission Chain
- Fundamental Triangle Finish
- Big Boy Triangle
- Triangle Armbar
- Inverse Armbars
- Armbar vs Posture
- Knock-backs vs Posture
- Punch Choke vs Hidden Arm
- Teepee vs Hidden Arm
- Triangle to Omoplata vs Hidden Arm [Formerly
- Triangle Submission Chain: Troubleshooting the Triangle
- Introduction to the Omoplata Submission Chain
- Fundamental Omoplata Finish
- Fundamental Finish Follow-ups
- The Rack
- Situp vs. Roll
- Re-roll To Reverse Crucifix vs Roll
- Re-roll to Reverse Crucifix Knee Trap
- See Saw vs. Stepover
- Spinning Omoplata vs. Stepover
- Knee-In Slingshot Sweep vs. Partial Stepover
- Triangle vs. Posture
- Swing vs. Posture
- Rollback vs. Posture
- Rollback Kneebar vs Posture
- Roll Away vs. Knee On Stomach
- Williams ReRoll vs. Rollunder
DVD 2 – Double Biceps Spider Guard, from Basic to Advanced
In this volume you’ll get a complete gameplan for the classic (and still incredibly powerful) double feet on biceps version of the Spider Guard position.
First you’ll learn how to move correctly and how to properly establish your grips and hooks in Double Biceps Spider Guard. Then you’ll learn how to get to your new home base from any position, starting with basic entries from the closed guard, and progressing to more advanced entries used by high level competitors.
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg… The lion’s share of this volume is dedicated to the interconnected sweeps, submissions and combinations that make the Double Biceps position a lethal weapon.
From the simple four part formula to use when starting out, to the advanced pass-prevention techniques that’ll leave your opponents thwarted and frustrated, there’s enough material here to keep your game accelerating up the curve for a long, long time!
- Introduction to Double Biceps Spider Guard
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry from Closed Guard
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry from Standing: Basic Guard Pull
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry from Standing: Durinho Guard Pull
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry from Standing: Langhi Guard Pull
- Double Biceps Spider Guard Entry from Open Guard
- Basic Attacks: Kite Sweep
- Basic Attacks: Stomping Triangle
- Basic Attacks: Stomping Omoplata
- Basic Attacks: Basic Balloon Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: Swinging Kite Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: Kite Sweep vs. Standing
- Intermediate Attacks: Ostap Triangle Choke
- Intermediate Attacks: Shin to Shin Triangle
- Intermediate Attacks: de La Riva Williams Twist
- Intermediate Attacks: de La Riva Sit Down Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: de La Riva Curtain Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: Romulo Kite Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: Advanced Balloon Sweep Concepts
- Intermediate Attacks: Balloon Sweep Armbar
- Intermediate Attacks: Slingshot Sweep
- Intermediate Attacks: Transition to Collar & Sleeve
- Intermediate Attacks: Transition to Spider X
- Advanced Attacks: Fundamental Roleta Sweep
- Advanced Attacks: Sleeve Push Roleta Sweep
- Advanced Attacks: New Spider Sweep
- Advanced Attacks: Romulo Center Hook Balloon Sweep
- Advanced Attacks: Open Guard Roleta
- Advanced Attacks: de la Riva Backtake
- Advanced Attacks: Berimbolo
- Advanced Attacks: Advanced Sit Down Sweep Finishes
DVD 3: Next Level Spider Guard, Volume 1
This volume focuses on some of the modern variations and attacks from the Spider Guard, especially the Leg Lasso Spider Guard and the Spider X Guard. These are attacks and techniques from the cutting edge of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
You’ll learn powerful and reliable entries, sweeps, submissions, and critical concepts, as well as the keys to easily transition into and out of these positions to keep your opponents guessing as to what’s coming next! They’ll never know what hit ’em…
- Introduction to the Next Level Spider Guard
- Introduction to the Leg Lasso Guard
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Swinging Kite Sweep
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Spinning Triangle Choke
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Spinning Omoplata
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Slingshot Sweep
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Shin to Shin Triangle vs One Knee Up
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Knee Hook Sweep vs One Knee Up
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Lasso Roleta Sweeps
- Leg Lasso Attacks: Spinunder Slingshot
- Leg Lasso Transitions & Defense: Lasso to Double Biceps
- Leg Lasso Transitions & Defense: Lasso to Collar Sleeve and Collar Spider
- Leg Lasso Transitions & Defense: Lasso to de la Riva and Spider X
- Leg Lasso Transitions & Defense: Leg Lasso Pass Prevention
- Introduction to the Spider X Guard
- Spider X Attacks: Lumberjack Sweep to One Legged X Pass
- Spider X Attacks: Balloon Sweep
- Spider X Attacks: Kickback Sweep to Footlock
- Spider X Attacks: Hidden Omoplata
- Spider X Transitions & Defense: Spider X to X Guard & Modified Curtain Sweep
- Spider X Transitions & Defense: Spider X Pass Prevention
DVD 4: Next Level Spider Guard, Volume 2
If Volume 3 was the cutting edge of BJJ, then this is the bleeding edge! The newest jiu-jitsu technology, ready to be deployed against all your favourite sparring partners.
Here you’ll learn the techniques and strategies for the modern variations of Spider Guard including Collar-Sleeve Spider Guard, Spider-Collar Guard and Reverse de la Riva Guard! Broken down into easy-to-follow steps, now you can add the exact techniques being used by world champion BJJ players to your own game.
- Introduction to Next Level Spider Guard Volume 2
- Introduction to the Collar-Sleeve Guard
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Scissor Sweep Series
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Long Distance Triangle
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Attacking Standing Opponents
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Hand Feed Omoplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Hip Push Omoplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Ostap Shin Cut Omoplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Shin to Shin Omplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Sit Down Sweep Omoplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Lasso of Truth Omoplata
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Attacks: Additional Attacks
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Transitions & Defense: Collar-Sleeve to Collar Spider
- Collar-Sleeve Guard Transitions & Defense: Collar-Sleeve Pass Prevention
- Introduction to Collar Spider Guard
- Collar Spider Entries
- Collar Spider Attacks: Swinging Kite Sweep to Triangle & Omoplata
- Collar Spider Attacks: Shin to Shin Triangle
- Collar Spider Attacks: Stomping Balloon Sweep
- Collar Spider Attacks: Sit Down Sweep
- Collar Spider Attacks: Shin to Shin Curtain Sweep vs Pullaway
- Collar Spider Attacks: Braulio Kneebar
- Collar Spider Attacks: Side Stomp to Romulo Pant Grip Attacks
- Collar Spider Pass Prevention
- Introduction to Reverse de la Riva Guard
- Reverse de la Riva Entries
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Langhi Spinunder
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Hammer Sweep
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Reverse Hook Sweep
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Situp to Single Leg
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Basic Spinunder to Back
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Spinunder to Slingshot Sweep
- Reverse de la Riva Attacks: Collar Rollunder
DVD 5 – Invincible Spider Guard
In Volume 5 of Spider Guard Masterclass you’ll get a complete gameplan and detailed step-by-step techniques for maintaining Spider Guard against high level opponents who are trying to pass your guard.
This section includes simple yet incredibly effective tricks, techniques and tactics to prevent the most popular, most powerful passes used in competition these days.
First you’ll learn the deceptively simple grip and hook retention ‘cheats’ that shut down the guard pass before it starts, but you’ll also get powerful techniques to recover the guard even when your opponent is almost past your legs. This one volume will save you years of frustration trying to figure all this stuff out on your own.
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Hook Strip
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Toe Point
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Roleta/Slingshot
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Stomping Omoplata
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Rotate to Superarmbar
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Leandro Lo Grip
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Hook Strip
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Counter: Heel Point
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Counter: Leg Pullaway & Reset
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Counter: Spin to Armbar
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Counter: Leandro Lo Grip
- Sideways Spider Guard Twist Up Counter: Situp & Stiffarm vs Shuck
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Spike Hook Strip
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Spike Counter: Side Switch
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Spike Counter: Roleta Sweep
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Spike Counter: Roleta Pressure to Reset
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Pike Hook Strip
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Pike Counter: Side Switch
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Pike Counter: Hip Lift to Side Switch
- Sideways Spider Guard Knee Pike Counter: Romulo Center Hook & Shin to Shin Triangle
- Sideways Spider Guard Leg Stomp Hook Strip
- Sideways Spider Guard Leg Stomp Counter: Side Switch
- Sideways Spider Guard Leg Stomp Counter: Hip Kick & Reloop
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Hook Strip
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Toe Point
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Roleta Sweep / Lumberjack Combo
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Shin Check
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Shoulder Check
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Transition to Spider X
- Centered Spider Guard Twist Down Counter: Cross Bicep Catch
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Pass
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Counter: Heavy Legs & Reloop
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Counter: Shoulder Walk
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Counter: Toe Post
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Counter: Roll to Knees
- Centered Spider Guard Double Rainbow Counter: Knees to Chest
- Centered Spider Guard Double Underscoop Pass
- Centered Spider Guard Double Underscoop Counter: Heel Point
- Centered Spider Guard Double Underscoop Counter: Shoulder Walk
- Centered Spider Guard Double Underscoop Counter: Toe Post
- Centered Spider Guard Double Underscoop Counter: Rolling Guard Pull
- Centered Spider Guard Forced Sitting Guard Passes
- Centered Spider Guard Forced Sitting Guard Counter: William’s Sit
- Centered Spider Guard Forced Sitting Guard Counter: Armdrag / Arm Shuck
- Centered Spider Guard Forced Sitting Guard Counter: Break Grips & Spider Pull
- Centered Spider Guard Forced Sitting Guard: Collar Drag
- Introduction to de la Riva Guard Passes
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Shoulder Push / Lasso
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Forced Walk to Reset
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Transition to Reverse de la Riva
- De la Riva Backstep Counter: Pre-emptive Berimbolo
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Knee Shield Space Creation
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Reverse Half Guard Sweep
- De la Riva Stepover Counter: Elbow Post to Back
- Introduction to the X Pass / Bullfighter Pass
- X Pass / Bullfighter Pass Counter: Spin Under
- X Pass / Bullfighter Pass Counter: Shin Check
- Introduction to the Leg Drag Guard Pass
- Leg Drag Counter: Reloop
- Leg Drag Counter: Collar Push
- Leg Drag Counter: Forearm Push
- Leg Drag Counter: Guillotine
- Introduction to the Leg Shuck Guard Pass
- Leg Shuck Counter: Situp & Sleeve Push
- Leg Shuck Counter: Elbow Post & Shin Check
- Leg Shuck Counter: Granby vs Wrist Grip Switch
- Leg Shuck Counter: Reloop vs Pant Grip Granby Counter
- Conclusion & Acknowledgements
About Elliott Bayev
As a smaller player he has developed a deadly guard game, relying heavily on his Spider Guard to handle larger partners while training, and defeat stronger opponents in competition.
Elliott is an experienced and successful competitor. His competition highlights include being an Abu Dhabi Pro Trials winner, an IBJJF No Gi World Silver Medalist, a two-time No Gi Pan Ams Silver Medalist, an a FILA Worlds Canadian Champion.
His extensive competition experience allows him to stay on the cutting edge of what’s working right now in the BJJ scene.
Elliott is also the head BJJ instructor of OpenMat, a BJJ school that he started to share the power and beauty of BJJ.
I am very pleased that Elliott is bringing his uniquely analytical approach to the Spider Guard Masterclass project.
About Stephan Kesting
I’ve been doing martial arts for almost 35 years and have been a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt since 2006.
I’m also a certified instructor in Erik Paulson’s Combat Submission Wrestling, a black belt in Kajukenbo Karate, an instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Jun Fan JKD, Maphalindo Silat and Filipino Martial Arts program. I’ve studied Japanese Judo, Russian Sambo, various Chinese Kung Fu systems, Brazilian Capoeira, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and many other martial arts.
I’m very proud to have helped tens of thousands of grapplers through my website, DVDs, apps, Youtube channel, podcasts and emails. It’s been an ongoing and ever-evolving project; it’s been a lot of fun and I’ve met some amazing people along the way. I’m honoured to be able to provide an opportunity for people like Elliott to share his knowledge with the rest of us.
Gi vs No-Gi, and Who Shouldn’t Buy This Set…
The Spider Guard is primarily a gi position, and the majority of the techniques in this instructional set will work much better if your opponent is wearing a gi.
Yes, it’s true that there have been some amazing Spider Guard players in the gi who have then have gone on to do very well in no-gi competitions such as NAGA and ADCC. It’s hard to say for sure why this is… maybe working the Spider Guard also develops faster reflexes, increased leg dexterity, or the ability to plan and execute more complex strategies on the mat…
And there are several sections in Spider Guard Masterclass that have very direct carry-over from gi to no-gi, most notably the omoplata sequences, triangle choke sequences, and the open guard retention techniques…
But if you’re a dedicated no-gi player or an MMA guy, especially if you’re happy with a simple bottom game based on the closed guard and fighting for the standup, then this might not be the right set for you.
Also if you already have a guard game that works reliably against skilled and/or larger opponents then you might not want to get this set. Why mess with something that’s already working?
And finally, I find that most hardcore top players (with the takedowns and scrambling ability to back it up) aren’t willing to put the time in to develop a sophisticated bottom game (I personally think that you need both a top game AND a bottom game, but that’s just me).
Anyhow, if you’re one of these fanatically dedicated top players then you might not want to get this set. Your best option might be to just try scrambling out of the guard and back to neutral position if you ever end up with your back on the ground.
Bonus: The Complete Spider Guard Gameplan Mindmap
In the Spider Guard Masterclass instructional set you’ll get 5 DVDs and more than 9 1/2 hours of crystal clear instruction.
But just to make things even clearer, if you order now you’ll ALSO get the Complete Spider Guard Gameplan Mindmap.
This mindmap is a downloadable reference document that summarises all the techniques in the instructional set, and shows you how they all connect together.
It starts with the ‘regular’ double feet on biceps spider guard, but then also covers the more advanced positions like the leg lasso guard, reverse de la Riva, spider X guard, collar and sleeve, and the spider collar guard.
Plus it breaks down the setups, finishes, counters and recounters for the triangle choke and the omoplata (the two ‘heavy hitters’ when it comes to submissions from the Spider Guard).
Most importantly, this gameplan shows you the options and transitions you have in each position based on what reactions and resistance you get from your opponent.
The Complete Spider Guard Gameplan Mindmap is the perfect example of what high-level jiu-jitsu looks like. And it’s yours free as an instant download when you order Spider Guard Masterclass today!
A Word About Price…
Spider Guard Masterclass contains more than 9 1/2 hours of the most detailed instruction you can imagine, and the sale price is $147 (
regular price $197).
Consider that most legitimate BJJ black belts charge at least $200 (and sometimes much more) for one hour private lessons.
But now, instead of one hour, some disorganised techniques, and a few hastily scribbled notes from a private, with this product you’ll be getting TWO black belts, with more than 35 years of combined BJJ experience (and 55 years of combined martial arts experience) teaching you.
You’ll also be getting a permanent reference that you can go back to again and again as your level continues to increase.
- Plus you’ll get free shipping anywhere in the world.
- Plus you’ll get the Complete Spider Guard Gameplan Mindmap for free, showing you how all the techniques you’re going to learn connect to each other…
- Plus you’ll be protected by my 365 day unconditional, no-reason-required, all-your-money-back guarantee
So if you think this could help you I would urge you to take advantage of this offer right now, knowing that you’re fully protected by my 365 day moneyback guarantee!
My Ironclad, 100% Money Back, Satisfaction Guarantee
I’ve never been so confident that you’ll love an instructional set. And that’s why I’m going to give you an absolutely unconditional 365 day moneyback guarantee.
The way it works is really, really simple…
If you get the set and you don’t like it for ANY reason – if you don’t like the techniques, if you don’t find the teaching style clear, if you decide to quit BJJ and take up a different sport, whatever – then I’ll politely refund your entire payment.
I would rather that we part as friends instead of me ‘tricking’ you into buying something that you don’t need or don’t want.
Make the Spider Guard Your Secret Weapon Today!
The Spider Guard Masterclass instructional set is a complete guard-game-in-a-box. I think you’ll love it and your training partners will hate it!
BJJ can be so confusing. There are so many positions and there’s so many different types of guard (every time you look on Youtube there’s someone using some crazy new type of guard). But the Spider Guard has a proven track record, and Spider Guard Master Class is so detailed and precise that it’s like having two black belts as your personal coaches anytime you need them.
Spider Guard Masterclass covers every angle of the Spider guard, from the basic techniques that’ll help a newbie land his first sweep, to the advanced tips and techniques that experienced Spider Guard players need to stay ahead of the competition. You can develop a cutting edge Spider Guard game that works for you.
This set has been designed so you can go back to it time after time, get the help you need to break through the inevitable sticking points, and take your game to the next level, No matter what level you’re currently at, you’ll get tricks, techniques and tactics appropriate for your level for immediate incorporation into your game.
Click on the Buy Now button below to grab this comprehensive resource.
P.S. Spider Guard Masterclass has more than 9 1/2 hours of the most detailed, most comprehensive instruction on this topic ever released. Grab it now and you’ll also get free shipping anywhere in the world, as well as the Complete Spider Guard Gameplan Mindmap as an instant download.
Plus if you don’t absolutely love it I’ll buy it back from you at full price anytime in the first 365 days. If you’re serious about improving your BJJ then this is a no-brainer, and it’s never going to be more convenient to grab this set than right now.
P.P.S. The regular price is $197, but right now it’s on sale starting at $97 plus free worldwide shipping, making this a fantastic deal that I’m sure you’ll be very happy with.