Download the Grapplearts BJJ Master app for Free!
This app by black belt Stephan Kesting contains 457 minutes of free world class BJJ instruction.
It contains techniques and strategies for every aspect of Brazilian jiu-jitsu including chokes, joint locks, guard sweeps, takedowns, pin escapes, guard passing, and more.
It's also to only way to get The Modern Leglock Formula on your phone or tablet in app form.
This is your pocket reference to learn BJJ as fast as possible.
App Contains 457 Minutes of Free Instruction - Click Video Below to Find Out More
UPDATE: Fabio Gurgel's Pressure Passing System is Now Included in the Grapplearts BJJ Master App!!
WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR FREE IN THIS APP?
The Grapplearts BJJ Master App has a TON of free content...
- 457 minutes (7 1/2 hours) of free video instruction that you can either stream or download to your mobile device
- 123 different techniques from 41 different instructional modules
- Techniques include both gi and no-gi material
- Your BJJ black belt instructors include Stephan Kesting, Rob Biernacki, Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins, Emily Kwok, and Elliott Bayev
- You get the first three techniques free for each of the 41 modules in the app
- Download it now and get more free techniques and modules in future updates
In addition to the free content you also get access to additional instructional materials as in-app purchases within the Grapplearts BJJ Master App.
It is, for example the only way to get the groundbreaking and long-anticipated Modern Leglock Formula in app form.
There's a tremendous amount of value contained in the free version of this app even if you never upgrade to any of the optional paid content!
In-Depth BJJ Instruction in the Palm of Your Hand...
Stephan Kesting and Grapplearts have been making BJJ instructionals since 2003 (approximately 85 years in internet years)!
His experience making cutting-edge tutorials, as well as working with some of most talented instructors in the sport, means that the quality of the teaching is second to none.
When you download The Grapplearts Master App to your phone or tablet you're getting much more than a bunch of random, unconnected techniques. Instead you'll be getting highly focussed and detailed breakdowns of the most powerful positions, submissions and strategies in the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
There are many different areas of BJJ within the app that you can sample and learn from include...
- Fabio Gurgel's Pressure Passing System (NEW!)
- Grapplearts Submissions
- Grapplearts Guard Sweeps
- Grapplearts Submission Defense
- The BJJ Formula with Rob Biernacki
- The Modern Leglock Formula with Rob Biernacki
- Non-Stop Jiu-Jitsu with Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins
- How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent with Emily Kwok and Brandon Mullins
- 7 Days to Better Guard Sweeps
- No Gi de la Riva Guard Formula
- Precision Kickboxing Masterclass
- And More!
These are the techniques, strategies and concepts to make your BJJ learning process as fast as possible.
If you own a smart phone or a tablet then downloading the free Grapplearts BJJ Master App with all that free content should be an absolute non-brainer.
Click On The Correct Button Below
To Download For Free And Get Started Now
Thank you so much for having this information out for FREE a lot of people charge for this type of detail tutoring and they have a right to but you’re really selflessly doing it for the art !
Rob and Stephan proved with their app covering back control that they are providing better instruction than anything else on the market. This top game app is no exception, and is a must for any grappler ranging from white belt to black. The concepts and principles are fundamental to BJJ, and they have never been broken down in such a scientific approach that is also so easy to understand. I would pay 200 dollars for each of these apps, best BJJ investment I have ever made!