Tap Out Much Less Often!
This instructional app for Apple and Android devices by Stephan Kesting is called Grapplearts Submission Defense. It is the first app dedicated to helping you NOT tap out to submissions on the ground. Learn how to prevent, defend and escape even the most powerful submissions.
Grapplearts Submission Defense includes:
- 36 Submission Defenses and Escapes, broken down into easy-to-follow steps. Become 300% harder to tap by learning the 3 levels at which every submission can be countered.
- 24 additional ‘Key Points’ videos, taking you through the advanced aspects of the submission defenses to make them truly effective.
- Principles and concepts to make the techniques easy to learn, and tricks that allow you to escape and turn the tables on your opponent even for the most powerful submissions.
- All the material is shot in high definition video and professionally edited so it looks great on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- This app is self-contained: once you download it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail menus
- The same app plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
- SPECIAL BONUS: Purchase of this app also entitles you to receive a lesson on shutting down your opponent’s offense from the guard from the Black Belt Grappling Concepts Course. entirely for free!
ABOUT STEPHAN KESTING
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt and has been doing martial arts for over 30 years. He is also a certified instructor in Erik Paulson’s Combat Submission Wrestling, a black belt in Kajukenbo Karate, an instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Jun Fan JKD, Maphalindo Silat and Filipino Martial Arts program.
He has also studied Japanese Judo, Russian Sambo, various Chinese Kung Fu systems, Brazilian Capoeira, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and many other martial arts.
Stephan has published hundreds of articles, techniques, and tips online and in many of the major martial arts publications. He also operates this site, Grapplearts.com, which is one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
Stephan has helped tens of thousands of grapplers worldwide improve their skills with his extensive collection of highly reviewed instructional apps and DVDs.
Below is a small selection of videos that you will get access to when you purchase the Grapplearts Submission Defense app for your Apple or Android device.
How to Escape the Triangle Choke from Guard
How to Defend and Escape the Kneebar
How to Escape the Rear Naked Choke
1. Armbar from Guard: Awareness and Prevention
2. Armbar from Guard: Lion Kill Defense
3. Armbar form Guard: Ninja Star Escape
4. Armbar from Top: Awareness and Prevention
5. Armbar from Top: Clear & Bridge Counter
6. Armbar from Top: Hitchhiker Escape
7. Triangle Choke: Awareness and Prevention
8. Triangle Choke: Stack and Spin Escape
9. Triangle Choke: Foot in Armpit Escape
10. Omoplata: Awareness and Prevention
11. Omoplata: Cartwheel Escape
12. Omoplata: Rolling Counter
13. Guillotine Choke: Awareness and Prevention
14. Guillotine Choke: Run Around Counter
15. Guillotine Choke: Arm Over Shoujlder Escape
16. Arm Triangle Choke: Awareness and Prevention
17. Arm Triangle Choke: Reguarding Counter
18. Arm Triangle Choke: Leg Grab Counter
19. Rear Naked Choke: Awareness and Prevention
20. Rear Naked Choke: Block and Slide Counter
21. Rear Naked Choke: Unwrapping the RNC
22. Americana Armlock: Awareness and Prevention
23. Americana Armlock: Elbow Push Counter
24. Americana Armlock: Straight Arm and Spin
25. Kimura from Guard: Awareness and Prevention
26. Kimura from Guard: Taking the Back Counter
27. Kimura from Guard: Hand Sandwich Counter
28. Kimura Shoulderlock: Awareness and Prevention
29. Kimura Shoulderlock: Half Guard Defense
30. Kimura Shoulderlock: Grip Strip Counter
31. Kneebar: Awareness and Prevention
31. Kneebar: Triangle and Crossface
33. Kneebar: Leg Pry Escape
34. Straight Footlock: Awareness and Prevention
35. Straight Footlock: Standup Counter
36. Straight Footlock: Hip Hop Counter
Other Grapplearts Mobile Apps
Want to learn how to submit, sweep or throw your opponents? Do you need a top or bottom game strategy? Or are you always getting pinned by bigger, stronger opponents?
Well, there’s an app for that!