In this live Q&A I cover a bunch of topics including
- Gameplan development,
- What to do about training partners figuring out your game,
- How to find a good gym,
- Whether loyalty to your instructor always a good thing,
- How sparring is the secret sauce of any effective martial art,
- Taking time off from jiu-jitsu,
- And more
You can stream the audio for today’s episode in the player below:
These questions came from an Instagram Live session (where I’m @stephan_kesting)
This episode is available in audio-only format as episode 251 of my show, The Strenuous Life Podcast. It’s the perfect thing to listen to as you do your cardio, your chores, or are commuting.
You can listen to The Strenuous Life Podcast to using the podcast player that you already have on your phone!
Here are the links to find the podcast on various players – today’s tip about gameplan development (and more) is episode 251…
- Apple Podcasts (the purple app on your iPhone)
- Google Podcasts (the new google podcast app)
- Spotify (it’s free)
- Google Play
If you enjoy the podcast then a rating or a review would be super-useful!
More Stephan Kesting on Social Media
If you’re not sick of me yet then here are some of my social media links…
And, most importantly, good luck with your training!