Learn to Pass the Guard and Dominate Top Position!
• This is a 1 hour and 42 minute cradle-to-grave masterclass on passing the guard and then dominating the top position until you tap out your opponent.
• You’ll get a complete game plan to pass the guard and dominate your opponent, complete with the techniques, tips and tactics used by high level BJJ players everywhere.
App Material and Features
- Easy adjustments to keep you safe from sweeps and submissions in the guard
- Gripfighting strategies to get control while denying your opponent his favorite positions
- Guard passing techniques that rely on science and leverage instead of strength and athleticism
- Recovery tricks used by world champions to stay on top no matter what their opponents do on the bottom
- How to stabilize the top position while keeping your hands free so you can attack your opponent
- How to systematically break your opponent’s base, posture and structure to open up submission opportunities
- Professionally filmed and edited footage for an optimal learning experience
- Designed to download entirety to your phone or tablet so that internet connection is NOT required to view the videos!
- Plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Top Position
- Range Battles
SWEEP DEFENSE AND RECOVERY
- Base, Posture, and Structure Review
- Controlling Momentum
- Active Posting
- Denying Levers
- Switching Base
- Rolling Through Lever Control
- Establishing Guard
PASSING THE GUARD
- Hip and Lever Control Guard Passes
- Opposite Corner Control Guard Passes
- Submission-Based Guard Passing
- Passing Theory
- FYJJ Guard Passing Intro
- FYJJ Guard Passing Drill
ADAPTIVE GUARD PASSING
- Introduction to Adaptive Guard Passing
- Hip Switch
- Top Spin
- Windshield Wiper
- The Hop
- Cobra Against the Granby
TOP CONTROL THEORY
- Introduction to Top Control
- The Checkpoint
- Control the Toes
- Block the Hip
- Levers to Hip and Shoulder
- Knee On Belly Hub Position
- FYJJ Top Control Intro
- FYJJ Top Control Drill
ATTACKING FROM TOP
- Breaking Alignment
- Alternating Angles
- Top Position Conclusion
Choose an App Device and Get Started!
Top Game Formula App Reviews
Spend less time searching blind alleys With each release Professor Biernacki & Kesting are providing an incredible snapshot of the grappling landscape as it exists today. Will the techniques continue to develop and grow? Of course. But they’re providing the necessary framework so that it will be easier for current and future practitioners to learn the core strategies and principles required for an effective gi and no-gi top game, and spend less time chasing “specialist” techniques that have a limited breadth. Another A+
Grapplesmarts As usual, another quality product with both essential basics and advanced tutorials. Can’t go wrong with Stephan and company.
Rob and Stephan proved with their app covering back control that they are providing better instruction than anything else on the market. This top game app is no exception, and is a must for any grappler ranging from white belt to black. The concepts and principles are fundamental to BJJ, and they have never been broken down in such a scientific approach that is also so easy to understand. I would pay 200 dollars for each of these apps, best BJJ investment I have ever made!