For Your Smartphone or Tablet!
The BJJ Top Game Formula is volume three of ‘The BJJ Formula, with Rob Biernacki.
You can check out (and preview) every volume in this series on the FREE Grapplearts BJJ Master App for your Apple or Android phone.
Click on the appropriate button below to download the Grapplearts Master App for free…
- Click to check out BJJ Top Game Formula in the free Grapplearts BJJ Master App for iPhone and iPad in the iTunes Store
- Click to check out BJJ Top Game Formula in the free Grapplearts BJJ Master App for Android devices in the Google Play store
- Click here for the BJJ Top Game Formula app for Kindle Devices on Amazon
“This is exactly the solution I needed to deal with those super frustrating guard players!“
This material is a 1 hour and 42 minute cradle-to-grave masterclass on passing the guard and then dominating the top position until you tap out your opponent.
It’s all arranged in logical, easy-to-follow chunks. Master one technique, then come back later when you’re ready for more.
You’ll get a complete gameplan to dominate your opponent, complete with the techniques, tips and tactics used by high level BJJ players everywhere.
A Step-by-Step Method for Passing Any Guard
and Dominating the Match from the Top Position
ABOUT ROB AND STEPHAN
Rob Biernacki is a BJJ black belt who travels extensively to compete and train with many of the top jiu-jitsu instructors active today.
Rob’s ability to identify and teach the underlying principles of jiu-jitsu has made him a very popular seminar instructor, and many competitors have credited him for their critical competition breakthroughs.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his crystal-clear instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
- There’s a TON of material here: 1 hour and 42 minutes of filler-free instruction
- Easy adjustments to keep you safe from sweeps and submissions in the guard.
- Gripfighting strategies to get control while denying your opponent his favourite positions
- Guard passing techniques that rely on science and leverage instead of strength and athleticism
- The recovery tricks used by world champions to stay on top no matter what their opponents do on the bottom
- How to stabilise the top position while keeping your hands free so you can attack your opponent
- How to systematically break your opponent’s base, posture and structure to open up submission opportunities
- All the footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
- The app includes complete menus for easy navigation
- The app allows downloads to your phone or tablet so that an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
- The same app plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
If you have 30 seconds then watch this video below. It’ll give you a taste of exactly what’s in the BJJ Top Game Formula…
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The app contains one hour and 42 minutes of instruction. Here’s exactly what’s covered…
- Introduction to the Top Position
- Range Battles
SWEEP DEFENSE AND RECOVERY
- Base, Posture, and Structure Review
- Controlling Momentum
- Active Posting
- Denying Levers
- Switching Base
- Rolling Through Lever Control
- Establishing Guard
PASSING THE GUARD
- Hip and Lever Control Guard Passes
- Opposite Corner Control Guard Passes
- Submission-Based Guard Passing
- Passing Theory
- FYJJ Guard Passing Intro
- FYJJ Guard Passing Drill
ADAPTIVE GUARD PASSING
- Introduction to Adaptive Guard Passing
- Hip Switch
- Top Spin
- Windshield Wiper
- The Hop
- Cobra Against the Granby
TOP CONTROL THEORY
- Introduction to Top Control
- The Checkpoint
- Control the Toes
- Block the Hip
- Levers to Hip and Shoulder
- Knee On Belly Hub Position
- FYJJ Top Control Intro
- FYJJ Top Control Drill
ATTACKING FROM TOP
- Breaking Alignment
- Alternating Angles
- Top Position Conclusion
How to Get ‘BJJ Top Game Formula’ On Your Phone
I’ve worked with my programmer to make it as easy as possible to get this material onto your phone so you’ll always have your jiu-jitsu instruction close at hand and ready to access!
All the techniques in ‘BJJ Top Game Formula’ are in the Grapplearts BJJ Master App.
That Grapplearts BJJ Master App is FREE to download for your Apple and/or Android phone (and comes with more than 457 minutes of free black belt video instruction right out of the box).
This is the app you’re looking for: my smiling mug surrounded by icons and a red border.