I think you’ll like this Grapplearts Radio Podcast episode!
In it I talk to 280 lb BJJ Masters World Champion James ‘300’ Foster who was fresh back from a pre Pan-Ams California training trip.
Some of the things we talk about include…
- Getting kicked our of Karate after starting BJJ,
- The process of finding the correct mix of training that works best for you,
- Cutting weight in BJJ,
- How to train successfully with smaller and/or less skilled students,
- ‘Modern’ BJJ techniques and old Judo,
- Meeting The Nature Boy Rick Flair
- The movie Logan and our favourite comic books.
You have some choices if you want to listen to this episode…
To listen to this conversation you could press play on the embedded audio player below, but then you might miss out on future episodes, wouldn’t you?
So the best thing to do is to subscribe to The Strenuous Life Podcast using the podcast player that you almost certainly already have on your phone!
(For example, if you have an iPhone then it’s the purple app with the antenna-like thing in it. Just click the Apple Podcasts link below and it should open up that app for you.)
Here are the links to find the podcast on various players (This one is episode 49)…
- Apple Podcasts (the purple app on your iPhone)
- Google Podcasts (the new google podcast app)
- Spotify (it’s free)
- Google Play
Or you can listen here: