In this episode of The Strenuous Life Podcast I answer lots of questions by older grapplers about continuing to train and make good progress when you’re in your 40’s, 50’s and beyond.
- Can you still train hard as you get older?
- How often should you train?
- How can you recover faster?
- Should you also do weight training as an older athlete
- And more!
The questions came from an Instagram Live broadcast I did; follow me on Instagram @stephan_kesting and maybe next time I’ll be answering YOUR question on one of these Q&A sessions.
To hear this podcast episode in full, you have a couple of options. The first one is to just press play on the embedded player below – easy as 1,2,3! The second (and better!) option is subscribing to The Strenuous Life Podcast so that you don’t miss out on any future episodes. To do this, you just need to click on your chosen audio player that is compatible with your device – one click and you’re on your way!
- Apple Podcasts (the purple app on your iPhone)
- Google Podcasts (the new google podcast app)
- Spotify Podcasts (they’re free)
- Google Play
Or as promised, the embedded audio player is below:
P.S. If you’re an older grappler you can click here to check out these other Grapplearts articles, videos and podcasts on the topic