NEW RELEASE SALE: The Self Defense Guard Modules are HALF the Listed Price When You Get Them as an In-App Purchase, THIS WEEK ONLY!
The Self Defense Guard in App Form for Apple and Android Devices!
AT LAST! The instructional that was previously only available as a DVD set or an online streaming program is now available on your phone in app form!!
The Self Defense Guard in app form is the perfect way to learn how to stay safe on the ground when a larger opponent is trying to punch your teeth down your throat!
Your instructors for this app module are Elliott Bayev and Stephan Kesting, two renowned BJJ black belts and lifelong martial artists.
What’s in the Self Defense Guard App Module? Watch the Short Video Below...
In-depth instruction in the palm of your hands
BJJ is a great sport, but at it's core it's a MARTIAL ART. And that means it has to work in a streetfight against a bigger, stronger and very angry opponent.
The Self Defense Guard focuses on old school jiu-jitsu from the guard position that works in a real fight, when someone is on top of you and really trying to hurt you.
The clear and concise videos cover the most effective techniques and strategies to keep you safe when you find yourself on the bottom.
- Techniques and strategies to shut down punches, kicks, elbows, knees and headbutts from the guard
- Street ready jointlocks to safely control (or disable) your opponent
- Self defense chokes to render your attacker unconscious in seconds
- Sweeps that work in a striking environment to reverse the position and get to the top
- Basic and advanced forms of guard so you can stay safe against both standing and kneeling opponents
TWO VOLUMES SO THAT YOU'RE COVERED IN EVERY SITUATION
The Self Defense Guard for iPhone and Android, which you can access within the Free Grapplearts BJJ Master App, is divided into two parts...
Volume 1 - The Basics
This first volume covers the most important self defense techniques you'll use from the closed guard. There are more than 20 different techniques in this volume covering...
- Defending punches and strikes in the closed guard
- Different methods to get back to your feet in a fight
- Using his attacks to set up sweeps and submissions
- Basic self defense submissions like the armbar and triangle choke
- And much more...
Volume 2 - Advanced Techniques
The second volume covers more advanced techniques and more challenging situations. Once again there are more than 20 techniques in this section alone...
- How to defend yourself against standing attackers
- Using your opponent's clothing for control and submissions
- Advanced open and closed guard positions that work vs strikes
- Using leglocks as sweeps and fight ending submissions
- And much more...
The material in the two volumes of the Self Defense Guard has no overlap and can be applied independently.
The Self Defense Guard is a NEW Module within The Grapplearts BJJ Master App.
We've released the Self Defense Guard as a module within the Grapplearts BJJ Master App. This is the container app that houses all of our app-based instructionals.
Having all your instructionals in the same place on your phone is very convenient, and allows you to download, delete and manage the videos from one single location.
The Grapplearts BJJ Master App is FREE app to download to your iOS or Android phone.
Once you've downloaded the Master App you can then preview any of the modules within it for free.
You can find the Self Defense Guard module within the Master App by looking for the white app with the red border. It's super easy to find once you've downloaded the Master App for Free using either the Apple or Android button below.