I’ve just released a KILLER new podcast episode with 5 x BJJ World Champion on my Strenuous Life Podcast.
(This is episode 086 of the podcast for anyone keeping track.)
In this episode we talk about
- Bernardo’s ‘kidnapping’ in the Philippines two years ago
- His thoughts on the results of ADCC 2017
- The toughest guys he has ever rolled with
- Whether you can get your BJJ black belt without competing
- The connection between jiu-jitsu and entrepreneurship
- Whether North America will ever catch up to Brazil in jiu-jitsu
- And much more, so check it out!
To hear this podcast episode in full, you have a couple of options. The first one is to just press play on the embedded player below – easy as 1,2,3! The second (and better!) option is subscribing to The Strenuous Life Podcast so that you don’t miss out on any future episodes. To do this, you just need to click on your chosen audio player that is compatible with your device – one click and you’re on your way!
- Apple Podcasts (the purple app on your iPhone)
- Google Podcasts (the new google podcast app)
- Spotify Podcasts (they’re free)
- Google Play
Or as promised, the embedded audio player is below: