A Scientific and Systematic Formula for the Guard on Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Click here for the BJJ Guard and Bottom Game Formula app for iPhone and iPad in the iTunes Store
- Click here for the BJJ Guard and Bottom Game Formula app for Android phones and tablets in the Google Play store
- Click here for the BJJ Guard and Bottom Game Formula for Kindle Devices in the Amazon App store
(Or click here to see ALL the Grapplearts BJJ Mobile Instructional Apps.)
The Guard and Bottom Game Formula contains more than 2 hours of in-depth BJJ instruction that’ll give you a huge advantage on the mat. You’ll get a complete, scientific and systematic guide to the guard position.
You’ll learn how to control your opponent from the guard, how to prevent his guard passes, and proven attack formulas to sweep or tap out your opponent.
The guard is the most complex position in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. There are many different guard positions and variations, and each position has hundreds of techniques available to you. Trying to memorise each of these techniques is a losing battle. It’s all too much to remember, and it’s too slow to access all that information in the heat of the battle.
But if you understand the underlying principles and concepts of the bottom position then it makes learning the guard MUCH easier.
So you’ll learn techniques faster and remember them easier if you start with the principles and concepts that underly all of jiu-jitsu.
Mechanical principles like leverage, framing and movement don’t change from position to position, they’re the same everywhere, and once you know them you can apply them all over the place. Every technique, every transition, and every strategy in this app is based on those fundamental principles. We’ll show you exactly how those principles apply and how to use them so you can then apply them in other situations.
You’ll get our entire guard formula, starting with how how to control your opponent so he can’t easily pass your guard or disengage and run away.
Next you’ll learn the movements and principles of guard retention: these techniques will make your guard virtually impassable no matter what kind of guard pass your opponent uses.
Then you’ll learn how to sweep and submit your opponent, even if he already knows the techniques you are using.
Let’s explain how that works….
If you’re fighting a quality opponent then you’re rarely just going to catch him with ‘a technique’. Chances are that he already knows the technique and how to counter it.
Before you sweep or submit him you first have to significantly disrupt his body his body alignment. Only once he’s out of alignment and unable to defend effectively do you launch the actual attack to finish him.
This isn’t just theoretical: we’ll give you many powerful tools to destroy your opponent’s alignment. Once he’s in a bad position finishing the sweep or submission will become almost an afterthought.
And then there’s one more thing…
You can learn all the techniques and concepts you want, but if you can’t apply them then they’re just useless knowledge. That’s why we’ve also added revolutionary new drills that’ll internalise many of these concepts and have you attacking your opponent like an advanced player after just a few sessions.
A Step-by-Step Method for Building an Effective Guard Game and Dominating from the Bottom Position
ABOUT ROB AND STEPHAN
Rob Biernacki is a BJJ black belt who travels extensively to compete and train with many of the top jiu-jitsu instructors active today.
Rob’s ability to identify and teach the underlying principles of jiu-jitsu has made him a very popular seminar instructor, and many competitors have credited him for their critical competition breakthroughs.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his crystal-clear instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
- Your scientific and systematic guide to the guard position in BJJ – the most complex position in BJJ – so that you can make progress quickly!
- Includes sweeps, submissions, combinations, counters, and an entire guard pass prevention system!
- More than 2 hours of high quality video instruction, professionally filmed and edited so you can see every detail of the techniques
- Revolutionary new drills to make the movements smooth and instinctive
- Guard retention techniques that rely on science and leverage rather than strength and athleticism
- Strategies and tactics used by the best BJJ players in the world to make their ‘basic’ techniques unstoppable
- Downloads to your phone or tablet so that internet connection is NOT required to view the videos!
- Plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
If you have 30 seconds then watch this video below. It’ll give you a taste of exactly what’s on the app…
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The app contains two hours and 8 minutes of in-depth, filler-free instruction. Here’s exactly what’s covered…
- Introduction to the Bottom Position
- Range Battles
THE FOUR TYPES OF GUARD
- Clamping Guards
- Hooking Guards
- Framing Guards
- Hybrid Guards
THREE PHASES OF GUARD
- Engagement Phase
- Maintenance Phase
- Retention Phase
- The Two Layers
- Frame and Hip Escape
- Frame, Turn Away, and Half Granby
- Frame, Turn In, and Full Granby
- Collar Tie Series
- Lever to the Shoulder
- High Leg
- Frame and Knee Bump to Underhook
- Spine Frame
- Double Biceps Ride
- Elbow-Knee Connection
- Movement Demo
- Frame and Hip Escape
- Lever to Half Guard
- Turn-in to Wrestling Takedown and/or Turtle
BREAKING ALIGNMENT & ATTACKING
- Lever and Hip Control
- Dealing with Defensive Low Opponents
- FYJJ Introduction
- FYJJ Sweeping Drill
- Sweep Completion
- Bottom Position Conclusion
Click on the Appropriate Button Below to Download ‘BJJ Guard and Bottom Game Formula’ for Your Phone or Tablet
Other Grapplearts Mobile Apps
Want to learn how to submit, sweep or throw your opponents? Do you need a top or bottom game strategy? Or are you always getting pinned by bigger, stronger opponents?
Well, there’s an app for that!