I think you’ll like this Grapplearts Radio Podcast episode!
In it I talk to 280 lb BJJ Masters World Champion James ‘300’ Foster who was fresh back from a pre Pan-Ams California training trip.
Some of the things we talk about include…
- Getting kicked our of Karate after starting BJJ,
- The process of finding the correct mix of training that works best for you,
- Cutting weight in BJJ,
- How to train successfully with smaller and/or less skilled students,
- ‘Modern’ BJJ techniques and old Judo,
- Meeting The Nature Boy Rick Flair
- The movie Logan and our favourite comic books.
You have some choices if you want to listen to this episode…
- Check out episode 049 of the Grapplearts Radio Podcast on iTunes (remember to subscribe – I’m releasing a ton of good stuff there all the time!)
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, Soundcloud and Podbay
- You can also play the audio-only video (from my Youtube channel) immediately below…