Steve Koepfer is a Master of Sport of Russia in Combat Sambo and the head coach of New York Combat Sambo.
In episode of 328 of The Strenuous Life Podcast we talk about the impending wave of combat sambo specialists coming to the UFC and other MMA events, the differences between training in Russia and North America, the prevalence of leglocks, and much more.
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
You can watch my chat with Steve Koepfer below…
Or you can listen to the same conversation in audio-only format using the player below…
Or you can use your favorite podcast player app to check out episode 328 of The Strenuous Life Podcast, which you can find at the links below…
- The Strenuous Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The Strenuous Life Podcast on Google Podcasts
- The Strenuous Life Podcast on Spotify
- The Strenuous Life Podcast on Stitcher
- And pretty much every other podcast player on the planet too!
P.S. Check out the latest Grapplearts instructional – The Arm Drag and 2 on 1 Formula – because it’ll help you choke out a LOT more training partners!