On this page you can download the Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Book for free and within minutes without any obligations.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (and grappling in general) is a complex and sophisticated martial art, but getting good at BJJ doesn’t need to be confusing! There IS an underlying logic to the techniques. There is a method to the madness. There is an optimal way to go about learning this amazing martial art, and it’s all laid out for you in this free illustrated book.
This free book was written by me (Stephan Kesting), and includes…
- Explanations (with photos) of how to use the six most important positions in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu to dominate your opponents.
- Tips and strategies that can be applied in sparring right away.
- How to figure out which techniques you need to learn and practice next.
- What the highest percentage submissions and escapes are for each position.
- The knowledgeyou need to avoid asking stupid questions in class.
- My best tips to maximize your training time, and to avoid injuries on the mat.
- Tons of illustrations, photos, and links to important articles and techniques you must know.
The Beginning BJJ Online Course.
In addition to the free BJJ book, you’ll also receive This consists of a series of email lessons that you will receive every couple of days. These email lessons are also 100% FREE – you will never be charged for them.
Below are a just a few topics that are covered in this free online course. Most are applicable to any kind of ground fighting, whether you do BJJ, submission grappling, MMA, Judo, etc.
- The guard posture mistakes that’ll get you killed on the mats,
- The six positions you must know in groundfighting
- The biggest mistake people make with their chokes
- How NOT to do the closed guard (and how to correctly transition to the open guard)
- How to stay injury free in a highly physical sport,
- The seven things every blue belt must know,
- Why talent is totally overrated in BJJ
- How to triple your endurance on the ground,
- And a ton more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to send you all this book I’ll need your email address. But I hate spam as much as you do. That’s why I will never, ever share your name or email with anyone else.
Also, if you don’t like what I’m sending you – if it’s too advanced, or you quit grappling, or you just don’t want any more BJJ-related emails – just hit the ‘unsubscribe button at the bottom of EVERY SINGLE EMAIL and you’ll never hear from me again.
If you want this book and to receive the online course, COMPLETELY FOR FREE AND WITH NO OBLIGATION EVER, just enter your name and address below and then follow the easy-to-follow instructions.
Here’s Where to Enter Your Info