Multiple time World and European champion Margot Ciccarelli joins us take us through some of the following topics…
- Competing at the highest level while spending much of the year on the road,
- How to feel invincible on the mats,
- The importance of tempo changes in jiu-jitsu,
- Transitioning through different guards,
- Learning faster vs staying in your comfort zone,
- Switching from a gi-grip dominant game to no gi competition
- And much more!
Check out this episode – so many useful takeaways!
The Margot Ciccarelli Podcast Episode (Video Format)
Here’s the video version of episode 359 of The Strenuous Life Podcast…
The Margot Ciccarelli Podcast Episode
This video was also published as episode 359 of The Strenuous Life Podcast. You can also listen to the audio-only format of the episode on your podcast player.
It’s on all major podcast platforms, but here are some of the major links to get you started…
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Spotify Podcasts
- And most other podcast players
Or if you want to stay on this page please use the embedded audio player below…
Follow Margot Ciccarelli on Instagram @thenomadicmars.
And check out linktr.ee/thenomadicmars to find out more ways to keep up with what she’s up to!
Check out the book I wrote with Brandon ‘Wolverine’ Mullins – it’s really good and is available on Amazon!