Steve Whittier from SBG East Coast is a cool guy. He manages to combine both thoughtful analyses and controversial opinions into one eloquent package.
In this interview we talked about lots of different BJJ and MMA related topics, but the main emphasis and recurring theme was functional drilling and the efficacy of different types of BJJ training methods but we also covered self defense vs. sport Jiu-Jitsu and BJJ for people over 40.
You can listen to this interview several different ways…
- You can right click here and save the MP3 file to your hard drive
- You can click here and subscribe to the Grapplearts Radio Podcast in iTunes so you never miss a future episode
- You can click here to listen to the Podcast on Stitcher
- You can click here to listen to the Podcast on Soundcloud
- You can watch the interview by clicking play on the embedded Youtube video below
This is Stephan’s FREE guide to learning BJJ as fast and efficiently as possible. It includes detailed breakdowns of the 6 fundamental positions of BJJ, the dominant positional strategies that make the art work, and lists of the techniques you need to know from every position.