Regular Price $19.99. Only $9.99 until Friday November 27th
Spider Guard Masterclass 2 – The Double Biceps Spider Guard – covers the critical fundamentals, the hidden principles, and most effective strategies for a modern BJJ guard domination.
This app will give you a complete gameplan, complete with techniques, drills, and strategies, for the modern double biceps Spider Guard. This is NOT just a random collection of techniques; you’ll be getting a competition-proven system for building an aggressive, attack-oriented guard.
- Spider Guard Masterclass 2 – The Double Biceps Spider Guard – for iPhones and iPads in the iTunes Store
- Spider Guard Masterclass 2 – The Double Biceps Spider Guard – for Android Devices in the Google Play store
- Spider Guard Masterclass 2 – The Double Biceps Spider Guard – for Kindle Devices in the Amazon App store
In this second of five apps you’ll get a exact blueprint for the modern interpretation of the classic double feet on biceps version of the Spider Guard position.
First you’ll learn how to move correctly and how to properly establish your grips and hooks in Double Biceps Spider Guard. Then you’ll learn how to get to your new home base from any position, starting with basic entries from the closed guard, and progressing to more advanced entries used by high level competitors.
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg… The lion’s share of this volume is dedicated to the interconnected sweeps, submissions and combinations that make the Double Biceps position a lethal weapon.
From the simple four part formula to use when starting out, to the advanced pass-prevention techniques that’ll leave your opponents thwarted and frustrated, there’s enough material here to give you an edge against any opponent for a long, long time.
And as always, crazy flexibility and athleticism are NOT required.
Volume 2 of Spider Guard Masterclass is simply the most detailed, comprehensive, and useful resource ever produced on this fundamental and widely-used variation of Spider Guard.
About The Spider Guard
The Spider Guard is one of the most important positions of modern BJJ. If used correctly it’s incredibly difficult for someone to pass your guard, and you can use it to launch a huge assortment of powerful sweeps and attacks to keep your opponents on the run.
The Spider Guard is the favourite tool of many BJJ champions and top competitors including Cobrinha, Keenan Cornelius, Tinguinha, Draculino, Romulo Barral, Marcelino Freitas, Michael Langhi and Leandro Lo.
But now, for the first time, in the Grapplearts Spider Guard Masterclass series of apps you can have an exact blueprint for this essential BJJ position.
About Your Teachers
Your instructors are BJJ black belts Elliott Bayev and Stephan Kesting, known for their friendly and informative teaching styles. Together they have spent over 50 years in the martial arts, and 40 years of experience teaching.
Their approach to the Spider Guard will make it easy for you to learn and absorb the material, and then unleash it on your training partners and opponents in competition.
- The exact techniques and strategies used by world champions to dominate their matches using the Spider Guard.
- 2 hours and 34 minutes of solid, filler-free, video instruction in just this one app!
- All the footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
- The app includes complete menus for easy navigation
- The app is designed to download to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
- The same app plays on both your phone and your tablet, so you don’t need to buy different versions for each type of device
Here are a couple of excerpts from this instructional app – we hope that they’ll be both informative and useful.
Please keep in mind that all the concepts, drills and techniques in this app have been chosen and arranged so that they build on each other, making combined material in this app much more powerful than the sum of its parts.
The Easiest Move in Jiu-Jitsu (something basic but still super-powerful)
Berimbolo Finishes and Variations from Spider Guard (something more advanced you can come back to later if you’re new to the Spider Guard)
Intro to Double Biceps Spider Guard
Double Biceps Spider Guard Entries
- from Closed Guard
- from Standing: Basic Guard Pull
- from Standing: Durinho Guard Pull
- from Standing: Langhi Guard Pull
- from Open Guard
- Kite Sweep
- Stomping Triangle
- Stomping Omoplata
- Basic Balloon Sweep
- Swinging Kite Sweep
- Kite Sweep vs. Standing
- Ostap Triangle Choke
- Shin to Shin Triangle
- de La Riva Williams Twist
- de La Riva Sit Down Sweep
- de La Riva Curtain Sweep
- Romulo Kite Sweep
- Advanced Balloon Sweep Concepts
- Balloon Sweep Armbar
- Slingshot Sweep
- Transition to Collar & Sleeve
- Transition to Spider X
- Fundamental Roleta Sweep
- Sleeve Push Roleta Sweep
- New Spider Sweep
- Romulo Center Hook Balloon Sweep
- Open Guard Roleta
- de la Riva Backtake
- Advanced Sit Down Sweep Finishes