Some super-exciting news for you…
Today I’ve just released No Gi Leglocks featuring Oliver Taza!
Oliver is a phenomenal grappler.
He trains with the Danaher Death Squad in NYC and with Firas Zahabi (Georges St Pierre’s trainer) at Tristar in Montreal.
Oliver has used his DEEP knowledge of leglocks to amass wins at Polaris, Metamoris, the ADCC Trials, the No Gi Worlds, and many more competitions.
Heck, he just won another tournament in Boston last night with 3 straight submissions, two of which were leglocks!
On a more personal note I have to say that I learned a TON by working with Oliver.
By spending time in the dojo with him and then carefully editing the footage into an instructional I found that the material would just express itself whenever I rolled.
Entries from bottom, entries from top, advanced transitions from leglocks to guard passes, and from other submissions to leglocks.
In other words a whole lot of training partners got tapped out.
Here’s what’s covered in this instructional…
Section 1 – Controlling the Leglock Positions
- Introduction to No Gi Leglocks
- The Single Leg X Control Position
- Single Leg X Offbalancing in 3 Steps
- Single Leg X Rollthrough to Outside Ashi
- Single Leg X Transition to the False X
- The Saddle Control Position
- Troubleshooting the Saddle Position
- Transitioning Between Leglock Controls
Section 2 – Leglock Entries From the Bottom vs Standing and Kneeling
- Entry vs Standing – Instep Guard
- Entry vs Standing – Pull and Push
- Entry vs Kneeling – Double Unders Elevation
- Entry vs Kneeling – Pull and Push
- Entry vs Kneeling – The Armdrag
Section 3 – Leglock Entries from Submissions and Drills
- Leglock Entry from Armbar
- Leglock Entry from Triangle Choke
- Leglock Entry from Omoplata
- Key Points for Entries from Bottom
- Two Drills to Improve Your Inversion Entries
Section 4 – Leglock Entries from Top and Standing
- Entry from Top – Frame and Wrap
- Entry from Top – From Leg Drag
- Entry from Top – Modified Backstep
- Entry from Top vs Butterfly Guard
- Entry from Top – 3 Spinning Entries
- Standing Entry – Snapdown and Slide
- Entry vs Standing – Single Leg
- Entry vs Standing – Rolling Entry
Section 5 – Heel Hook Finishes and Followups
- How to Train Heel Hooks Safely
- Finishing the Inside Heel Hook
- Finishing the Outside Heel Hook
- Rollthrough Followup to Outside Ashi
- Rollthrough Followup to Same Leg Saddle
- Rollthrough Followup to the Back
- Rollthrough Followup to Opposite Side Saddle
- Combat Base Saddle Heel Hook Finish Options
- Combat Base Saddle to Guard Pass Options
- Combat Base Saddle to Kimura Options
Section 6 – Leglock Counters
- Single Leg X Counter from Standing
- Single Leg X Counter on the Mat
- Outside Ashi Counter
- Saddle Counter
- Attacking from 50/50
Section 7 – More Leglock Drills
- Single Leg X Off-balancing Drill
- Back Step Speed Drill
- Leg Switching Drill
- Counter and Transition Drill
- Positional Sparring Overview
Section 8 – Bonus Lessons
- Bonus 1 – Oliver Taza’s Favorite Leglock
- Bonus 2 – Tactic and Strategy Over Technique
- Bonus 3 – Recovering from a Smashed Kani Basami
I’m so confident that No Gi Leglocks can do the same for you, which is why it comes with a 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee.