I’ve just released the latest podcast (episode 35), featuring an interview with Mr Kurt Osiander.
Kurt is an old-school BJJ black belt under Ralph Gracie. He’s known for his no BS communication style, his informative Youtube instructional videos, and his swearing (this interview is definitely not for the ears of little children or the overly sensitive).
The topics we cover include…
- Old school Ralph Gracie training tactics
- The attributes that make a champion
- Gi vs no gi training for MMA
- The role of talent in jiu-jitsu
- Can anyone become a black belt?
- Physical preparation and conditioning for competition
- Tattoos, art, European sword fighting and other things Kurt
- Developing mental toughness in BJJ
- The effect of modern competition techniques on street self defense skills
Here are a few ways to enjoy this interview…
- Click here to go to the Grapplearts Radio Podcast in iTunes and subscribe (recommended)
- Click here to go to the podcast in Stitcher
- Click here to go to the podcast in Google Play
- Click here to go to the podcast in Soundcloud
- Click here to directly download the mp3 file of this interview
- Watch on Youtube and/or click play on the embedded Youtube video below…
P.S. If you want to be notified of future interviews, articles, tips and techniques then make sure you sign up for my free email newsletter. If you don’t like what I send out then you can always unsubscribe with a single click on the link at the bottom of each email!